1. Japanese have always loved fresh fish. But the water close to
Japan has not held many fish for decades.
2. So to feed the Japanese population, fishing boats got bigger
and went farther than ever.
The further the fishermen went, the longer it took to bring in the
If the return trip took more time, the fish
were not fresh.
3. To solve this problem, fish companies installed freezers on
They would catch the fish and freeze them at sea.
Freezers allowed the boats to go farther and stay longer.
However, the Japanese could taste the difference between fresh
and frozen fish
and they did not like the taste of frozen fish
The frozen fish brought a lower price.
4. So, fishing companies installed fish tanks.
They would catch the fish and stuff them in the tanks, fin to fin.
After a little thrashing around, they were tired, dull, and lost their
The fishing industry faced an impending crisis!
But today, they get fresh-tasting fish to Japan.
So, how did they manage...?
5. To keep the fish tasting fresh, the Japanese fishing companies
still put the fish in the tanks but this time with a small shark🐋
The fish are challenged and are therefore constantly on the move.
The challenge they face keeps them alive and fresh!
Most of us also live in ponds but much of the time are tired and
1. In our lives we need sharks 🐋. Sharks are new challenges
that keep us active.
2. You will remain fresh, happy, and fulfilled if you are steadily
challenges because they will keep you energized.
3. Challenges are Driving Forces for Innovations and the
foundation blocks upon which Successes, Achievements and
4. A life without challenges is a dull, boring, complacent and
5. In challenges are opportunities to keep refreshed and re-
1. Pray, not to have a challenge-free life, but for God to equip you
with abilities to overcome.
2. Don’t create Success and revel in it in a state of inertia.
3. Always view challenges positively. God has equipped us with
the resources, skills and abilities to make a difference.
4. Put a shark 🐋🐋 in your tank now and see how far you
can really go..
Your comments are like butter to my bread.. Pleeeaaassssseeee don't starve me!!! Follow us on twiter HERE like our page on facebook HERE follow us on instagram HERE. Share this post to your friends, families.enemies infact everyone. FMB loves you.