Tuesday, December 9, 2014

I smell Christmas!!!

Joy to the world, the Lord is come!!! Yay!!! I smell christmas. Its a beautiful season aside the fact that things are now expensive and the hold up is annoying but the birth of the saviour is enough to make everyone happy. I've started shopping for xmas don't know about you. And for those of us that loves pounded yam jus know you don't have to use the mortar or food proccesor anymore. You can use your blender now. Yes!!! I mean that. Will bring you tips later. Happy Holidays.

No comments:

Post a Comment

For Guest Posts and Adverts, send an email to favourmoyse@gmail.com or call +2347038888290.

Contact Check!

  I remembered l have a blog today again. Not like today is the first day this has crossed my mind, but l decided to visit this site today a...