Monday, August 31, 2015

Wait!!!! Armpit hair is now a movement for women???







For an online person like me, there are some stuffs I see online that leaves me dumbfounded. While blog strolling few nights ago,I saw this armpit movement. Yes,  it’s a movement – although not a new one. Women are refusing to shave their pits and they’re taking pictures and posting them on social media. Why? Because this progresses the cause for women. And I wonder: how does pit hair or lack of it help the world in general?  
 Personally, I’m all for shaved pits. I don’t find armpit hair in women to be attractive, but that’s just my opinion, and  I do not think that every woman on earth has to shave (but really i think every woman should shave), but if your preference is to keep your armpit hair, then do it. It does not have to be tagged as a movement. I remember when actress, Monique used to grace the red carpet in all her leg hair glory because it was her preference and she was not going to let anyone take it away from her. But it was not a movement


 It’s the same way some women prefer short to long hair on their head. It shouldn’t, however, now be called a movement for the progression of women. Will my employer pay me more money when I show him my pit hair? Will it increase my grades in school? How does it affect the fact that the standard of living in my country is poor? I think it’s insulting to call this a fight for women, as the real women who fight for women’s progression are being left in the dark. There are women getting jailed, beaten, and raped for what they stand for and for the vagina between their legs, and people want to grow armpit hair for women??? Take a seat.

And this is the problem with feminism( in VERASTIC voice): the fact that any random Mary, Jane, or Sally can appear and do something as mediocre and pointless as not shaving her hair and then call herself a feminist for not shaving her hair. They say women are under pressure to have hairless pits, and this pressure is from the men. Well, isn’t this the same thing as men being under pressure to have a clean, shaved face? Isn’t this the same thing as the same men now being under pressure to be part of the beard gang because suddenly, women love it? Are the men shaving or keeping their facial hair for the admiration of fellow men? FYI: Before you answer this last question, I’m only referring to straight men and women in this post. Obviously.

This is just like the bra-burning thing. Women burned their bras because why should women wear bras when men don’t have to? I have a short answer: because men don’t have breasts, and man boobs don’t count. And also the time of women baring their bare breasts on Instagram because it was apparently sexist for Instagram to enforce the no-nipple rule on women (while again, men were allowed to show their nipples). My guess is that men are allowed because – wait for it – they don’t have breasts. I mean, they have breasts, but they don’t have BREASTS. In defense of women, however, some women don’t have breasts either. They have a suspicious space on their chest, but jury is still out on what it is exactly.

Women should fight for the betterment of women in general, but baring breasts and shaving (or not shaving) armpit hair does not really help us fair better in this “Man’s World” where we just live in (as they say). If anything, it mocks the hard work of all the women who have done and continue to do all the heavy lifting. There is nothing special about keeping or shaving your armpit hair, nor is there anything special about baring your breasts on social media and/or burning your bra, but how many people are willing to put their lives at risk in order to demand their rights?


Tags: VERASTIC

 Your comments are like butter to my bread.. Pleeeaaassssseeee don't starve me!!! Follow us on twiter HERE like our page on facebook HERE Share this post to your friends, families.enemies infact everyone. FMB loves you.


Osayuwamen Favour Nosakhare

31 comments:

  1. Ewwww that's some disgusting shit man...why would any woman not want to shave here armpit hair..they will sha be giving this men room to say trash about us

    Glowyshoe blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Na waooo this oyibo people they will never stop ...
    Tufiakwa!


    Guys check out my blog www.peppywhitejames.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Na waooo this oyibo people they will never stop ...
    Tufiakwa!


    Guys check out my blog www.peppywhitejames.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Armpit hair? It's calling body odour oo . God forbid I follow the trend

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really now? I don't get the point. this oyinbo people ehn.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I can NEVER be part of this irritating movement..
    Women though too many trends. No bra??????






    www.trendwithgloria.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wetin we no go see?
    Those hairs at the armpit can be so uncomfortable so I don't know why I should leave 'em.
    Nma's Blog 

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. as in eh....it even makes me sweat dere anyhow..... mtschew

      Delete
  8. Smiling...this is a matter of choice anyway. Just that why sharing it on social media? If she feel comfortable with it, let her keep it for ten years who cares.?

    ReplyDelete
  9. God 5bid! Is there any movement that can't be 'moved' anymore? These guys amaze me. No, I mean vex me.

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is one movement I am not supporting - unshaved armpit hair is so ewwwwww!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Armpit whatttttttt?

    Biko that thing is disgusting esp when there is a mix of sweat!!!

    Chincobee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. And just when you think you've heard the last most crasy thing, you bump into another stomach churning one.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Ewwwwwwwwwww I hate armpit hair men - so unhygienic

    ReplyDelete
  14. As if the hair movement is not enough. Abeg I haff tired joor!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thanks for sharing, nice post! Post really provice useful information!

    An Thái Sơn chia sẻ trẻ sơ sinh nằm nôi điện có tốt không hay võng điện có tốt không và giải đáp cục điện đưa võng giá bao nhiêu cũng như địa chỉ bán máy đưa võng ở đâu uy tín.

    ReplyDelete

For Guest Posts and Adverts, send an email to favourmoyse@gmail.com or call +2347038888290.

Contact Check!

  I remembered l have a blog today again. Not like today is the first day this has crossed my mind, but l decided to visit this site today a...