Tuesday, July 12, 2016

AS SEEN ON FACEBOOK.












As a christian woman residing in the North or a place heavily populated by people who do not share in your religious sentiments, I do not think it is wise to wake up at 5am and embark on a morning cry ALONE.



You love God and you are acting out the great commission; this is fantastic but wisdom is profitable to direct.

My church had to suspend some night vigils because of a budding unrest in the town...and when all seemed to have settled, we re-started. You can not be wiser than these men of GOD.

And please, do not come here and tell me how the disciples were persecuted. I probably know that more than you do.

I hate seeing my sisters and mamas get killed(many of them do not make headlines). Until the government addresses this, stay safe and stay alive.

Thoughts?


Your comments are like butter to my bread.. Pleeeaaassssseeee don't starve me!!! Follow us on twiter HERE like our page on facebook HERE  follow us on instagram HEREShare this post to your friends, families.enemies infact everyone. FMB loves you.



Osayuwamen Favour Nosakhare



5 comments:

  1. Okogie warns christians to stop preaching in hostile areas. He said we should apply wisdom

    Topmost Tree


    ReplyDelete
  2. Exactly,some christain think they are in the days of old feeling like they wont be persecuted for calling his name or spreading the gospel.and they like to do oversabi as if na dem kee Jesus ,he who has ears let him hear,apply wisdom always

    ReplyDelete
  3. Do you need free Twitter Re-tweets?
    Did you know you can get them AUTOMATICALLY AND TOTALLY FREE by using Add Me Fast?

    ReplyDelete

For Guest Posts and Adverts, send an email to favourmoyse@gmail.com or call +2347038888290.

Contact Check!

  I remembered l have a blog today again. Not like today is the first day this has crossed my mind, but l decided to visit this site today a...