1. Some marriages aren’t really that great. Some loves aren’t all-encompassing. Sometimes you separate because you weren’t that good together to begin with.Sometimes divorce isn’t an earth-shattering loss. Sometimes it’s just two people waking up out of a fog.
2. People think that intimacy is about sex.But intimacy is about truth. When you realize you can tell someone your truth, when you can show yourself to them, when you stand in front of them bare and their response is “You’re safe with me”—that’s intimacy.
3. When you’re given an opportunity to change your life, be ready to do whatever it takes to make it happen. The world doesn’t give things, you take things.
4. People are capable of loving someone and desiring them. You can also desire someone even when you don’t like them. I believe today they call it hate-fucking. But it’s a crude name for something that is a very human, sensual experience.
5. Here is the thing about fury. It starts in your chest. It starts as fear. Fear quickly moves to denial. No, that must be a mistake. No, that can’t be. And then the truth hits. Yes, she is right. Yes, it can be. Because you realize, Yes, it is true. And then you have a choice. Are you sad, or are you angry? And ultimately, the thin line between the two comes down to the answer to one question. Can you assign blame?
Evelyn was 14 when she made her way to Hollywood she knew what she wanted and she went after it with all she was worth. She had Grit! She also had Seven Husbands, and one daughter, and one Great Love! Pick this book and read it. It's interesting, finished it in a day.
Your comments are Rays of sunshine, it brightens my day. Follow us on
Facebook: Favourmoyse Blog