Friday, April 12, 2019

Nysc Chronicles : My trip to Kebbi








When I got my call up letter, first thing I did was look up people travelling from Benin to Kebbi. And I did that on Instagram and Facebook.
I later went to the park to find out which actually turned out to be the easiest for me.
The journey from Benin to Kebbi took 20 hours, that was the longest journey in my life.
All passengers were prospective Corp members. The ride was fun, we had a lot to talk about, lots of photos and plenty food and snacks to share. Most of us had plans to redeploy, others didn't. By 7:30am the next day, we arrived Dakingari.
It was a huge relief and the camp was fine as they said. I wasn't sure what my expectations were, but what I knew was that immediately I set foot in the camp, I wanted to leave.


Your comments are Rays of sunshine, it brightens my day. Follow us on
Twitter :@favourmoyse
Facebook: Favourmoyse Blog 
Instagram:@favourmoyse


Osayuwamen Favour Nosakhare

No comments:

Post a Comment

For Guest Posts and Adverts, send an email to favourmoyse@gmail.com or call +2347038888290.

Contact Check!

  I remembered l have a blog today again. Not like today is the first day this has crossed my mind, but l decided to visit this site today a...