Saturday, February 28, 2015

It's my BIRTHDAY!!!!




It's my birthday today, February 28th and I'm just overwhelmed with gratitude to God. Its been a year of learning,unlearning and relearning. God has been soooooo gooood and he has answered every tiny thing I asked him.Wow! I'm in a happy place :)...I only came here to request for something...(lol...some people don dey tensh!)


... No I'm not asking for anything  physical, although if una give me I nor go run oh! I'm only asking that for every prayer I have in my heart, you help me say Amen to it. That's what I want! Amen to my prayers. Thanks guys! Mwaaah!



14 comments:

  1. Happy Bornday Dear, Turn Up Its Your Day...
    .
    .
    .
    .NOTE: Raise Your Words, Not Your Voice. It Is Rain That Grows Flowers, Not Thunder..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy birthday dearie...how do I get my cake?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. l'm gonna monogram it and send to you don't worry

      Delete
  3. Happy birthday Favour dear. Amen to the desires and expectations of your heart.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Birthday sweetie.
    Wish you lots and lots of prosperity and God's grace in Jesus Name.
    Amen
    Sorry it's coming late.i couldn't comment cos my Internet was acting up.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wishing you a happy belated birthday - now I can put a face to the name - nice one!

    ReplyDelete

For Guest Posts and Adverts, send an email to favourmoyse@gmail.com or call +2347038888290.

Contact Check!

  I remembered l have a blog today again. Not like today is the first day this has crossed my mind, but l decided to visit this site today a...