Wednesday, November 11, 2015

Attention Please!!!!




this was years ago sha...i don tush pass this one abeg 
and this is the closest pic of gratitude i have in my archives






Gratitude Challenge
As I got notification for this challenge , a song in my local dialect  came to mind... ten lepers were healed by Jesus. Only one came to say thanks and guess what? He was made whole. LUCY nominated me for the gratitude challenge and I’m so honoured . apart. According to the rules, I am expected to list five things I’m grateful for. Oh well. Apart from the gift of life and family… here they are


1. I’m grateful for the men God is using to raise me spiritually. I’m a very rebellious and disobedient child o #grins# but they’ve been so patient and during the last quarter of this year, my spiritual life has taken a leap (ah!!! This people have taught me obedience, you no go understand)

2. I’m thankful for the gift of friends; Godly friends.  A Godly friend is a prophetic help. Those people can reset my mumu button eh… anytime I’m going off track they just tell me ‘nne, you know na, you know”. Especially one of them#shines teeth#

3. Eken… make una help me thank God o… so my result of my professional exam came out and I passed … emmm…very soon..very very soon I will be a pharmacist. I was amazed mehn!!!! God really surprised me sha… I was soooo scared!!!!

4. I’m grateful for supernatural provision. This particular one eh… no space to type and explain God has just been so dope..


5. Oh..and I’m grateful for all the things he is yet to do… internship, youth service, job, le boo..kids et al… the blessings of the lord maketh rich and addeth no sorrow to it.


My five nominations are


Here are the rules
You have 72 hours to accept the challenge when you are nominated
Write or say anything you are grateful for on any social media platform for just a day
Display a picture of gratitude
Nominate five other people in your circle 


Your comments are like butter to my bread.. Pleeeaaassssseeee don't starve me!!! Follow us on twiter HERE like our page on facebook HERE Share this post to your friends, families.enemies infact everyone. FMB loves you.
Osayuwamen Favour Nosakhare

24 comments:

  1. Wow! Am grateful for His mercy. Thanks so much for the nomination and I appreciate. We have nothing to say than to appreciate the Lord. That's the only way to receive more blessing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. we are nothing without God. He deserve our praise.
    Am grateful for His Loving kindness.



    www.wlcmwisdom.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. favour there is championship question between you and chinco bee @ www.wlcmwisdom.blogspot.com.

      of course there is a package for the winner.
      *smiles*

      Delete
    2. congratulations favour!!! check wlcmwisdom.blogspot.com on how to receive your package!

      Delete
  3. I appreciate God with you. He's ever faithful.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm thankful to God for the gift of life
    www.alabekee.com

    ReplyDelete

  5. God is good.

    Pamscrib.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Whoop! Whhhoop!! Biko Where thw paRRy at eh! Eezz not a joking sturvzz sam sam eh! Oshey! Pharmacist someborry.. Congratulobia favour Milo.. may GOD bless you beyond what you can even imagine.

    My Blog mother teh beauRRiful Janyl Benyl always says something.. She says "A heart of gratitude opens doors of opportunities" As you have shown Gratitude today Nne, may Songs of praise never ever seize from your ghen ghen Ms World Lips.. Congrats Nne.. You are a good someboRRy. Cheers.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice...we all should be grateful all the time...thank God

    www.mylifeasmoby.com

    ReplyDelete

For Guest Posts and Adverts, send an email to favourmoyse@gmail.com or call +2347038888290.

Contact Check!

  I remembered l have a blog today again. Not like today is the first day this has crossed my mind, but l decided to visit this site today a...