Thursday, November 24, 2016

Chibuikem Emmanuel; The friend I never got to know.










I can’t remember when I first met Chibuikem Emmanuel and for someone like me who rarely forgets such details, it’s weird. He said I confessed he was my” favourite person of all time” by our second meeting and again this is weird. But I’m very sure I made a very lousy first impression. Whenever I am meeting someone for the first time, I keep quiet, watch and listen then loosen up after a couple of meetings. Even though our first few meetings is still blurry, I remember he loved wearing white, smelled nice, wore really cool sandals with fingers trimmed and neat.

Fast forward to few weeks later, he became the prayer coordinator for casting crowns 2016 (remember the post I did on casting crowns 2016 sometime ago ) sometimes it would just be two of us praying at the lawn tennis court and he would say at the end of each session “you did well, but I expected you to do better” and in my mind I’m like you didn’t ask me to bring the thunder.
There it was! The beginning of a beautiful friendship until he fell in love
…. With my laptop.

He would spend hours in my room, talk to me for seconds and be on my PC for the remaining length of time.  I didn’t mind! Wasn’t a big deal because he had make up for it by sending annoying voice notes I painstakingly listen to.

Here’s another catch! He makes the scriptures funny. This is one person you could go through his timeline and you would have a triple regimen of fun, edification and joy.
Then one evening he came visiting, and after listening to some TEDx talks on my PC .he told me he was leaving Nsukka finally and we can only get to see on social media and finally at the Judgement seat of Christ… “awwwww” I replied as I swallowed the heaviness in my throat.

Damn!


This hurts! And we said our goodbyes and shared side hugs and for once in a very long time, I felt bad that a friend was leaving. 

P.S. I choose to use that baby pics as the image for this write up because he loves kids a lot! cute ones though. So if you are looking to get him a present. get pregnant for him.







Your comments are like butter to my bread.. Pleeeaaassssseeee don't starve me!!! Follow us on twiter HERE like our page on facebook HERE  follow us on instagram HEREShare this post to your friends, families.enemies infact everyone. FMB loves you.



Osayuwamen Favour Nosakhare

4 comments:

  1. Lol @ judgement dear if Christ. Daviko is crazy. You do amazing here Bae. So this is where yaff been hiding, okwaya?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol @ judgement dear if Christ. Daviko is crazy. You do amazing here Bae. So this is where yaff been hiding, okwaya?

    ReplyDelete

For Guest Posts and Adverts, send an email to favourmoyse@gmail.com or call +2347038888290.

Contact Check!

  I remembered l have a blog today again. Not like today is the first day this has crossed my mind, but l decided to visit this site today a...