Friday, July 13, 2018

The bus conductor and I.






On my way to church last Sunday, something interesting happened. Few minutes after I got into the bus, this lady on radio asked an ancient controversial question. Guess it was a street waka series I think. So she asked ‘does wearing jewelries take people to hell?”

That was all the lady on radio needed to say to set a full blown argument in the bus I almost alighted before my destination. While one of the passengers argued that God doesn’t want us to be dirty and unattractive in our dressing, another said “  you people don’t want to put on jewelries but you wear wrist watch, so who are you deceiving?”. Wearing jewelries is not a symbol of your faith and on and on and on the argument went.
The once quiet bus had turned to a very noisy place. Then it dawned on me that the easiest way to break silence anywhere in this country is to say something about a controversial issue and let people argue.
As I got closer to my bus stop and paid my fare, the conductor said “ aunty you no talk for the matter, shebi na church you da go so?”I smiled and alighted.



Your comments are like butter to my bread.. Pleeeaaassssseeee
don't starve me!!! Follow us on twiter HERE like our page on
facebook HERE follow us on instagram HERE . Share this post to
your friends, families, enemies infact everyone. FMB loves you.

Osayuwamen Favour Nosakhare


No comments:

Post a Comment

For Guest Posts and Adverts, send an email to favourmoyse@gmail.com or call +2347038888290.

Contact Check!

  I remembered l have a blog today again. Not like today is the first day this has crossed my mind, but l decided to visit this site today a...