Monday, July 30, 2018

The CP's Diary 2







Me:Are you hypertensive? 
Her : l bin get before, but God reject am for me. 
Me: Siddon make l tie your hand. (checks BP and its high) Eken, wetin you say happen to God? 
Her : I say l been get but God don reject am for me. 
Me : way your Drugs? When last you take am? 
Her : them da house. I never take am for 3 weeks. 
Me : ok. Me and God want make you da take your Drugs you hear?
She starts laughing, l join too. We talk more and she left satisfied.


The CP's Diary is a new corner we are introducing. It details my experience as a community pharmacist. The downside, fun times and of course you would learn a lot.

Your comments are like butter to my bread.. Pleeeaaassssseeee
don't starve me!!! Follow us on twiter HERE like our page on
facebook HERE follow us on instagram HERE . Share this post to
your friends, families, enemies infact everyone. FMB loves you.

Osayuwamen Favour Nosakhare

No comments:

Post a Comment

For Guest Posts and Adverts, send an email to favourmoyse@gmail.com or call +2347038888290.

Contact Check!

  I remembered l have a blog today again. Not like today is the first day this has crossed my mind, but l decided to visit this site today a...