Wednesday, September 2, 2015

the MAD WOMAN that lived on my street.








I do not know the source of her insanity but she lived on my street, made us laugh and puts to bed every year. Sometimes she tells us of her sexcapades and injustice done to her by men. She'd say " sister osas do u know one man had sex with me today around powerline and after that he shaved my pubic hair and took it with him?" And I'm like WTF???

No one knew the father of her kids and we bet she didn't but you dare not refuse her anything if she comes begging. Often you hear her saying " abeg datch me N20 and the neighbours will sometimes reply " oya comot for here, I go beat u o" and when they finally changed their mind she refuses to collect the money with a sarcastic reply " stingy goat".

Two months ago, my family was jolted awake with a large thud on our door. My neighbour had come to ask my dad the phone number of Ms X's (the mad woman) father. They needed him urgently cos she died that morning. Was she sick? No. Was she poisoned? No. Accident? No.

Ms. X was dating an insane man too.. But let's just say this one level of craze no too high.. But him head dey do skoin skoin...let me tell you about Mr. Y. This fateful wednesday evening I stepped out of the house as I was on my way to bible study and I met Ms X and Mr Y having a hot kissing and smooching section in front of my house with neighbours and passer by shouting and cheering. (Twas reli funny tho) and that's all I know about him.

Ms X had gone to spend the nite with bae and they had a fight that night he beat her up and she gave up the Ghost. I forgot to add she was even pregnant. No one knew what happened. Mr Y said he didn't touch her. But neighbours said her face was filled with smudges of blood. Did he hit her on the head? was she strangled? did he hit her on the tummy? What could have happened? I don't know and no one does.

One of my furious neighbours said " sue Mr Y and his family" and I'm like "seriously??? Sue a mad man??? As I lay awake reading for my exams her thought crossed my mind. She's might be insane but she knew the way to her house everyday and even if those kids will never know their real parents, but they had the " thought of a mom".


 Your comments are like butter to my bread.. Pleeeaaassssseeee don't starve me!!! Follow us on twiter HERE like our page on facebook HERE Share this post to your friends, families.enemies infact everyone. FMB loves you.


Osayuwamen Favour Nosakhare



44 comments:

  1. Eyah sad news.. So she won't get justice now???





    Www.trendwithgloria.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is really sad...Rip! So what about her kids?
    Nma's Blog 

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. the kids are wif the mom... she has about 6 kids....the mom takes her kids everytime she gives birth

      Delete
  3. I seriously don't know how a mad man will be sued. It's a pity that the woman died in that manner. May her soul rest in peace.
    www.alabekee.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. very emotional. if the neighbours care so much about the mad woman, why didn't come together and plan of how to take her to a psychiatric hospital.

    hmmm funny o, wat d point of arresting d mad man fovour moyse? wat if is one of the ritual men, since they used to have sex with her and even shaved her pubic hair and there after set the mad man up. this mad man is he really mad, favour moyse? there is more to this story than meet the eyes.

    favour dear, i really demand answers from u. assuming u are a journalist that goes out looking for stories. dig deep. cheers!!!

    www.wlcmwisdom.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. how can i know... jer family puts her on drugs sometimes she gets better oda times worse... she even mistakenly set her father's house on fire.... well the father of the mad man decided to fund the burial ceremony

      Delete
  5. Hmmm...let people abduction her children as that's the best favour anyone can do her generation

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awww eeya... this is such a sad story. I wasn't expecting to hear she passed away. nothing much can be done in this instance. The naija society Is never about loving their neighbor especially if there Is not direct\obvious benefit to it.

    www.LoveDeyShackMe.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. The story is catchy and is written nicely. I laughed so hard, even when the tragic part came up. Thumbs up.
    I guess nothing can be done to the mad man, unless he isn't the actual killer. But its Nigeria, bet there'll be no investigations.

    ReplyDelete
  8. The story is catchy and is written nicely. I laughed so hard, even when the tragic part came up. Thumbs up.
    I guess nothing can be done to the mad man, unless he isn't the actual killer. But its Nigeria, bet there'll be no investigations.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Favour is doing great, nice work.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I had a good laugh...they tend to be everywhere and same trend of lifestyle too. let the govt do something about them as they getting too many on the streets.


    The hottest and most inspiring couple of the week.

    ReplyDelete
  11. from the legal poiunt of view,legal on insanity as a defence to a crime cos the court looks at the acteus reus and mens rea of the act.the mad man does not have the mens rea to
    the crime.....

    such an interesting story,thought it was a fiction

    bolateethole.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Eyah.... Dis mad people have a mind of dia own
    pheezy's corner

    ReplyDelete
  13. Very interesting read from the start, the death part just saddened it for me. Very captivating opening. We would never know what really happened. Legally nothing can be done. He is sure gonna miss her too. A sane man is a mad man in the land of the insane.

    Favour keep it up.

    ReplyDelete
  14. My GOD!!! tell me this is fiction! I mean what tha heellll... This was so sad to read eh Favor! That men did what they did to this lady.. I mean commeee on! She might not really be sane... but she is very well human nah! Ah! I mean this was sad to read.. very Sad.. The Stupid Mr. Y should be hung on a Tree.. I mean He who kills by the sword must die by the sword.. but then the kweShions come to play; Is he truly guilty?! Were there witnesses?! Oh how sad.. Cause just as the law states.. Mr. Y is innocent until proven guilty.. and sadly he is insane hence liable to go scott free... This is all shades of Sad Bubba... Aswear..

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hahaha... Really interesting maams.. I'm sure there's more to this story. Shey you cannot do investigation ni woman? Hahaha

    www.mylifeasmoby.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  17. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  18. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  19. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  20. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  21. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  22. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Every Mad woman or man is a king/queen in his/her domain...

    www.lexhansplace.com

    ReplyDelete
  24. Sorry for d repeated comments favourmoyse..... Netwrk error....

    ReplyDelete
  25. Sometimes I wonder who gets these mad women pregnant. I have seen several of them like that, putting birth to beautiful kids every year. Sometimes you find the child, sometimes you don't. I guess the man who plants the seed decides to take them home.

    CherishExpress

    ReplyDelete

For Guest Posts and Adverts, send an email to favourmoyse@gmail.com or call +2347038888290.

Contact Check!

  I remembered l have a blog today again. Not like today is the first day this has crossed my mind, but l decided to visit this site today a...