Saturday, January 12, 2019

The CP's Diary 3









My colleaque has used everything in this life l'm shook.
'Oga this brand is better, l used it when l had infection it worked' she would say.  Hian!

'This drug is very good for waist pain, l took it that day, in 30 minutes l felt better. Favour you were here that day na '
I would nod.
'This condom is flavoured you will enjoy it".
And the Man asked' are you talking from experience?'
'Yes Sir ' she replied.
HAYGOD! This girl will not kee me.
Eh eh, oya let's go and try it.
I just got up and left them.


The CP's Diary is a new corner we are introducing. It details my experience as a community pharmacist. The downside, fun times and of course you would learn a lot.






Your comments are like butter to my bread.. Pleeeaaassssseeee
don't starve me!!! Follow us on twiter HERE like our page on
facebook HERE follow us on instagram HERE . Share this post to
your friends, families, enemies infact everyone. FMB loves you.

Osayuwamen Favour Nosakhare

No comments:

Post a Comment

For Guest Posts and Adverts, send an email to favourmoyse@gmail.com or call +2347038888290.

Contact Check!

  I remembered l have a blog today again. Not like today is the first day this has crossed my mind, but l decided to visit this site today a...