Thursday, July 9, 2015

l visited the therapist and here's what i found out...

Phavourites!!!! This is my first official rant post ( is it?) and that's because i wanted to give this a shot. l think i'm addicted to the internet l can't afford to be off civilisation and even when i don't post anything, l'm always on line. My friends always ask '"your bis da expire self?" lolz... buh he done expire self i no wan gree do... thanks to UNN WIFI...


How many of you have come across these nametests  or miniquiz app on your facebook wall recently probably taken by a friend? Well, since I'm all for fun and trying out new things l took a couple of the tests #heheheh# and  I really don't know whether to use Osayuwamen or Nosakhare or Favour to take the tests... So i stuck to Favour as any of the other names will give me a different result and here are a couple of things i found about myself...

l never watched cartoons or comics while growing up and l seriously don't know what Peter Pan is..


l agree i'm not unsociable but oh well, maybe i believe the 'touch' thing a lil bit..


 emmmm.... one of my friends called me 'A BAD BITCH' and it hurts.. but i'm reli nyc oooo



yea... so true


is that a good thing?


lolz... abeg i'm too blunt for my good... 


so should i go to france?



#lips sealed #


liar liar!!! pants on fire... me??? lick butter??? mba ooo.. body hair ke?  sing? maybe....



cute is a good word.


awwww.... l've been the Mom of the house since  Mom passed away... so thanks for the compliment.



lolz..


hehehehhe.... THANK GOD FOR HIS SON JESUS ....now i won't have to pay anything


So Phavourites that was how i spent my day online taking lousy tests... before i forget, have you followed us on twitter? our facebook page nko? whatchu waiting for?
remember that  Your comments are like butter to my bread.. Pleeeaaassssseeee don't starve me!!! Follow us on twiter HERE like our page on facebook HERE Share this post to your friends, families.enemies infact everyone. FMB loves you.


Nosakhare Favour Osayuwamen



Off to Church... wanna come?




10 comments:

  1. Choi you really had a handful

    am not a cartoon Fan too...I keep wondering what made my cousins laugh uncontrollable those days

    Pray for us


    chincobee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so addicted to the Internet that I don't know what I would do without it. When I was in Nigeria, I had very limited access and I started having withdrawal symproms.

    Haven't tried that app but I can see its so cool. How are you nne?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yay!!!! now i ve anoda accomplice... lets form Internet Anonymous club na???? nne i'm fine o

      Delete
  3. Your really had time, if I try this its to proof them wrong.
    Pheezycorner.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I even saw one app,that says what animal looks like you, chai, this Internet thing eehn

    I am also addicted to the extent that when I sleep, I sleep type, gosh! It's becoming irritating, lolz

    Bolateethole.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ever wanted to get free YouTube Subscribers?
    Did you know that you can get these ON AUTO-PILOT & TOTALLY FOR FREE by registering on Add Me Fast?

    ReplyDelete

For Guest Posts and Adverts, send an email to favourmoyse@gmail.com or call +2347038888290.

Contact Check!

  I remembered l have a blog today again. Not like today is the first day this has crossed my mind, but l decided to visit this site today a...