A pet peeve or pet hate is a minor annoyance that an individual identifies as particularly annoying to himself or herself, to a greater degree than others may find it. There are a lot of things I really can’t stand and I won’t apologise for that cos I know you guys have yours too. So here are my pet peeves and I want to read yours too. Leggo…
1.What I call uncompleted greeting. I say 'good morning' and you answer me morning or same to you! Spoils my morning for sure! It's the good that makes it a greeting, otherwise it's just an announcement of a fact I already know!
2. Chewing food loudly….
3. Public Spitting. Watching spit leave your mouth and dangle in mid-air like Michael Jordan is disgusting.
4. When girls change their voice to try and be cute in front of guys #aarrghhhh#
5. Constant invitation to play candy crush on facebook; this sometimes makes me want to scream and pull off my hair. Enough said
6. Selfies. I suck at taking selfies. Whenever I attempt to take one, it always takes me around 10 minutes to get a good selfie. My smile is too big or I was looking at the screen instead of the camera. Ask me and I would much rather prefer to let someone take the picture for me.
7. The fact that terrible singers/song writers are getting too much credit for their awful songs. Often the singing sounds like a drunk wolf. All they do is make a beat, put a couple synths in, add their terrible vocals……and walla! They have a song that will give them millions! Even software. (I do give them credit though for getting their songs on top of the market)I can make a beat like that, put some synths in, and add some stupid lyrics………with a
8. When people play their music with no headphones in public
9. Scraping a fork, knife or spoon on a plate #arrrghhhh# that’s the most annoying sound ever, and why can’t people eat without being do noisy with their utensils? And for heaven’s sake, NEVER use an iron sponge to scrape a non-stick pan/pot. Some people are just plain idiots. Its called non-stick because the coating is meant to stay on and not be scraped off. Duh!