Monday, July 13, 2015

This is no random thought.


just negodu!!!


Boys are very clueless, ok, some dudes are very clueless. No wonder they always complain of friend zone. How can you assume you are dating a girl you never asked out officially? Just because you guys are pretty close and laugh and talk often, then that’s a gradual progression to a relationship?
I’m always like “did I miss the memo”? shuuu…. See me see gbege o… I can’t even begin to list the number of times I’ve had this encounter.

Sometime ago, I asked my friend o that we should define the friendship cos apparently I started getting the impression that he has started seeing me as bae and the next thing this bobo said was “ na chyking you da find”? my head did bigm, bigm… nwokem, gini mere??? Ah!!! In the spirit of humour I replied “ before nko”.  Its different when some people complain about friend zone but all these other random people in your life that just happen to chat with you often of are presumably close to you and assume something else eh… brothers… its not fair o…

I’m old enough to know what I want in a relationship and if I want to pitch my tent with you whether permanent site things or not… shebi I will decide the location? As I complain about this ish, my roommate Anwuli talked about her experience same with Chioma, and Queen.
So, this is an official memo to all bro’s in the house o… if u like a sisi eh… just do the needful and ask her out o… don’t assume if not your heart will break too by assumption.
 I prefer it the old fashion way. You like me enough to ask me out? Do so. Two things are involved its either a yes or no.

So who else have been in a relationship without her/his knowledge???


Nosakhare Favour Osayuwamen.


Your comments are like butter to my bread.. Pleeeaaassssseeee don't starve me!!! Follow us on twiter HERE like our page on facebook HERE Share this post to your friends, families.enemies infact everyone. FMB loves you.

24 comments:

  1. Some men are very irritating I swear, and I can give you a classic example. I remember this yeye work colleague I dey shine teeth with - we would gist and all and when someone asked me out, he really attacked that guy with very caustic words - he just assumed that we were in a relationship - silly boy and I never fancied him ( isi dei) - cos of thy he stopped talking to me oooo. Nnem, obiamaka couldn't care less because she doesn't have time for prepubescent boys.

    Lol@ that photo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Smelling...this is really a woman matter, but the reality is that the topic rally round the guys, the fold which I personally belong. So base on this ground I will like to contribute.

    This is not a new thing, I've once witnessed a successful wedding ceremony where the both couple confessed that they could not really remember how the relationship started. Either with official or unofficial proper it later resulted to a wonderful union.

    Secondly, Too much attention, lead to affection. So as a lady, if you have been given him all the attention needed for him to Assume you belong to him, then whose fault if he thinks so? Some ladies could be so funny to the extent of addressing the guy as a"dear" and going into some kind of intimate chat with him. So many times it happens, especially when the guynin question is your crush, Am sure you won't wait any official announcement.

    Check out this: Uthman Saheed's blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry the first word is * smilling * not smelling.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are always with a guy, you are even his best friend. Once in awhile you go out together. My dear you guys are dating the difference is it may not be romantic one..




    Www.trendwithgloria.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOL @Being in a relationship without your knowledge. Let me crack my brain. BRB....

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's how one of my friends broke up with me... I had no idea we were even dating.
    Pheezycorner.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hahaha, we have two types of relationship :the implied and the express relationship.
    The implied is you assume that because we are close, that means we are dating, you implied from the attitude but express, you go talk am,say it as it is. I was once a victim of implied relationship, I blame my life ever since then till I got married na express o.you must expressly state your intention.

    Bolateethole.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. as in eh.... i've been in so many implied r/ships self

      Delete
  8. LOl! I've faint with laugh. Well Assumption is the root of misconception. One can't assume to know the answer to a question he hasn't asked. So, gentlemen be man enough to do the asking. Funny enough some men have been faced with this kind of predicament with ladies they considered as just friends.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. they should ask o.... even if i like u... jus do it the old fashioned way biko nu... awayu love?

      Delete
  9. Nawa oh! This Eeez very interesting.. **Clears throat... So someboRRy was chyking you in their mind and you sef did not go and jasi on time.. and respond positively by agreeing in ya own mind ba?! Hian! Diarisgodooo Favour... So this line had me in several Iron Stitches.. the line that Went:

    "and if I want to pitch my tent with you whether permanent site things or not… shebi I will decide the location?'"

    See ehn Baby mi, Life eezz neFer that deep nah! **Adjusts Jangolova chair... If I like you.. You sef will see nah.. I think most of such Imaginary relationships are caused simply because the Ladies led the guys on! yep! I say that without mincing words... Mmmmmaaanny times I have come and goan chuk my head in a place based on the assumption that the lady was giving me green light and inturn seeing my Trafficator all to be asked the heart breaking kweshion; "Nonso what are we?!" kai the way my heart broke that time ehN! It was not a joking something oh!

    All in all oh Jari.. Lof is not by force.. Its simply like; Will you be my friend.. Yes okay! No.. Bye Bye... Dasaalllll... **Winks... Cheers Bubba..

    ReplyDelete
  10. It goes both ways my dear. Women always assume im goin out wit dem and im like i barely even kmow you pls stop blowin up my phone!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. jeezzz!!!!! can't you jus define the r/ship?

      Delete
    2. I did define it by not asking them out in the first place. Remember actions always speak louder than words!!

      Delete
    3. well, u do ve a point....buh u knw some oda guys re into u buh will expect u to read the writings on the wall

      Delete
  11. Do you need free Facebook Likes?
    Did you know you can get them AUTOMATICALLY & TOTALLY FOR FREE by getting an account on Add Me Fast?

    ReplyDelete

For Guest Posts and Adverts, send an email to favourmoyse@gmail.com or call +2347038888290.

Contact Check!

  I remembered l have a blog today again. Not like today is the first day this has crossed my mind, but l decided to visit this site today a...