Friday, July 10, 2015

The word for today.








emm.....i remember this day clearly..some grt stuffs reli going on


The truth is no matter how we try to deny it, we can’t say God hasn’t been faithful. Yes, I have failed several times in my walk with  God and may still do, I may not have gotten all I wanted but I have much of what I need. I see him working in the life of everyone around me and I know that was him….emmmm…. truth is I have for over a year now I have experienced answered prayers and I can’t just thank him enough.

I was going through my word note this morning and I thought to share some of the things here with you my phavourites. Aiit leggo…
The language of faith is madness to those that lack revelation.

When God does something you don’t understand, there is always a tendency to back out but the truth is life is designed to try your stay in power.

In every situation, know this: You are not your own savior. Jesus—the One who calms the storms and has defeated death—is.

There is no peace in the border lands, the hall-way christian is a torment to himself and of no benefit to others.

Don't curse your future. Those negative words can keep you from Gods best. ‪#‎Be Quiet or Be Positive#


Some people will never like you. Don’t waste your energy- this is not a race of popularity but of ‪#‎purpose!

A praying person can stand with ‪#‎confidence in a storm knowing “this too will pass”

You can plant the seed, you can water it, but only God can bring the sunshine and cause it to grow. Don’t be frustrated because it’s not happening on your timetable.

Wherever you are, God put you there for a reason. Bloom where you are planted.

The best place you can be is not where people call greener pastures, it is where God wants you to be @ a particular point in time.

Have a grace filled day phavourites

Nosakhare Favour Osayuwamen


 Your comments are like butter to my bread.. Pleeeaaassssseeee don't starve me!!! Follow us on twiter HERE like our page on facebook HERE Share this post to your friends, families.enemies infact everyone. FMB loves you.

10 comments:

For Guest Posts and Adverts, send an email to favourmoyse@gmail.com or call +2347038888290.

Contact Check!

  I remembered l have a blog today again. Not like today is the first day this has crossed my mind, but l decided to visit this site today a...