Friday, July 3, 2015

Things our mothers taught Us.







My mother taught me TO APPRECIATE A JOB WELL DONE. “If you’re going to kill each other, do it outside. I just finished cleaning”.

My mother taught me RELIGION. “You better pray that will come out of the carpet”.

My mother taught me about TIME TRAVEL. “If you don’t straighten up. I’m going to knock you into the middle of next week!”

My mother taught me LOGIC. “Because I said so, that’s why”.

My mother taught me MORE LOGIC. “If you fall out of that swing and break your neck, you’re not going to the store with me”.

My mother taught me FORESIGHT. “Make sure you wear clean underwear, in case you are in an accident”.

My mother taught me IRONY. “Keep crying, and I will give you something to cry about”.

My mother taught me the science of OSMOSIS. “Shut your mouth and eat your supper”.

My mother taught ne about CONTORTIONISM. “Will you look at that dirt on the back of your neck”.

My mother taught me about STAMINA. “You’ll sit there until all that spinach is gone”.

My mother taught me about WEATHER, “This room of yours looks as if a tornado went through it”.

My mother taught me about ANTICIPATION. “Just wait till we get home”.

My mother taught me about RECEIVING. “You are going to get it when you get home”.

My mother taught me MEDICAL SCIENCE. “If you don’t stop crossing your eyes, they are going to stick that way”.

My mother taught me ESP.”Put your sweater on; don’t you think I know when you are cold?”.

My mother taught me HUMOUR. “When that lawn mower cuts off your toes don’t come running to me”.

My mother taught me HOW TO BECOME AN ADULT. “If you don’t eat your vegetables, you will never grow up”.

My mother taught me GENETICS. “You’re just like your father”.

My mother taught me about my ROOTS. “Shut that door behind you. Do you think you were born in a barn?”

My mother taught me WISDOM. “When you get to be my age, you’ll understand”.

And my favourite: my mother taught me about JUSTICE. “One day you’ll have kids and I hope they turn out just like you!”


So what did you mom teach you? Lemme know.

Your comments are like butter to my bread.. Pleeeaaassssseeee don't starve me!!! Follow us on twiter HERE like our page on facebook HERE Share this post to your friends, families.enemies infact everyone. FMB loves you.





24 comments:

  1. That was quite heart warming, lovely thoughts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol... They are just damn funny! Seriously u need an award this. Very nice thoughts...

    LiveLife

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahahaaaaa.... Ur momma sounds just like mine. But mine thought me to be a great athlete.....she'd throw whatever is closest to her. If u did not run and dodge, you'd be sorry.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow your mother taught you lots of good things. My mum taught me to be a strong independent woman - also she taught me to use the greatest weapon on earth which is prayer. How are you my dear?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i'm good obiamaka.... awwww.... d power of prayer....hmmmm!!!!

      Delete
  5. My mum taught me to get my wings and if I don't get them, I should move with birds.
    Pheezycorner.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Our mothers are strong pillars even tho they can like to get on one's nerve sometimes

    www.glowyshoe.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. My mum's best words....Owo Olowo...Someone else's money...Her money is never hers...She taught me Hardwork...In life there is no freebies...You earn everything you want in life...Nice write up BAE...winks

    ReplyDelete
  8. I can't remember what my mum taught me, my father did

    Bolateethole.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. heheheheheheheh Now this is what aYam talking about! heheheh This right here is a DoroBoss kinda post... hehehe the one that got me the most was:

    "My mother taught me about CONTORTIONISM. “Will you look at that dirt on the back of your neck”."

    hehehehe and aYam like how on earth am I suppose to see it nah Mummjiy?! Shey I wihh remove my head and use it to look ni?! heheheheh This was a fun read biko.. It cracked me up.. heheheheheh Mothers huh?! good ones rocked.. Cheers Bubba.. i loved this.. and the crowd goes.. Ooooossshheeey.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Dont we all love our mothers!?!? Mine taught me all of the above as well. LOL!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Really made me miss my mum. She taught all of d above too, especially the one about wearing good underwear. In her words, she will say: wear a good underwear, in case u are involved in an accident, and u fainted, and people are trying 2 revive u, and they remove your clothes, and lo and behold, u are wearing a torn underwear. I have never forgotten that advice. We lost her to to the cold hands of death, some six years ago.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. awwww...... ur mom tho!!!!... sowi abt ur loss.. i can relate.

      Delete

For Guest Posts and Adverts, send an email to favourmoyse@gmail.com or call +2347038888290.

Contact Check!

  I remembered l have a blog today again. Not like today is the first day this has crossed my mind, but l decided to visit this site today a...