Are you are out of your depth ?
A lot of times, especially early on in our businesses, we look for clients in the wrong places.
Make sure you are talking to your ideal client, and not just anybody who may need what you offer, but may not be able to afford it. Other tips to grow your small business are:
1. Prepare a detailed profile of your ideal client , it would give you a clearer picture of even your own business and then search for people who fit the bill.
2. Make your services easy to use and also easily accessible.
3. Have a healthy social media presence, start with the basics, facebook, twitter, instagram ,pinterest and LinkedIn amongst others.
4. Strive to improve people’s lives through better service, innovation and value.
5. Know your mission and let your business live by it.
6. Get the basic structure right from the very beginning.
7. Build strong relationships with such suppliers,vendors, financiers and business associates generally.
8. Truly listen to your customers , find out what
they want and give it to them!i
Tags; FMB,Business, peggyzplace.
Twitter handle :@dahliadona