Friday, March 27, 2015

IN REGARDS TO TOMORROW'S ELECTION











Emmm... my dad sha called me few days ago  and asked that l stay indoors during the election since i wasn't travelling home to avoid stories that touch. When i told hin i don't even have a PVC which is my ticket to vote he heaved a sigh of relief. He's foreseening violence already and according to him people were being paid #5000 to sell their votes and others #10,000 to destroy the PVC and i was like WTH???


I'm just gonna make this post short. Like 2baba will say 'vote not fight, election no be war'.  People of God, bikonu please whether you choose Umbrella or Broom or Cock or anything, vote in peace and leave the polling booth. Don't!!! i repeat do not sell your vote. Nigeria deserves the best. If you don't go out tomorrow it means you are settling for less. Lets make a decision. VOTE WISELY


Your comments are like butter to my bread.. Pleeeaaassssseeee don't starve me!!! Follow us on twiter HERE like our page on facebook HERE Share this post to your friends, families.enemies infact everyone. FMB loves you.

Nosakhare favour osayuwamen

9 comments:

  1. Every vote counts. Unfortunately, money is the root of all evil. 30 page free read on Smashwords for all readers of EBOOK (details on twitter) @Omoyemi(1)O(1)A(1)Ojo. Knowledge is power. Favour, do us a favour and spread the love. Nigerians need to read this docu/read and learn+ Laugh. Cheers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Favour, you just did me a favour. More grease to your elbow. Twitter handle @Omoyemi(1)O(1)A(1)Ojo.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ok,, will follow u.. dunno if all of dis is the handle tho

      Delete
  3. I wish I was in my country to cast my vote .Nigerians pls it's not rocket science to know the ruling party has no plans for the populace. They have glaring failed in their constitutional duty to deliver that which the common man can benefit from. They have continuously raped the nation of the cookies meant for everyone. Why would someone give u peanuts to convince u to jeopardize ur future and that of those unborn. Vote wisely. God please open d eyes of my people. #change o..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lolz @ raped the nation of the cokies meant for everyone

      Delete
  4. David Yemo, I feel you man. It's such a shame that Nigeria is in the state it's in. If only all that oil money and other finances from the vast mineral resources, which Nigeria has in abundance, was is being invested where it belongs - Nigeria. Now, all the politicians and aspiring future leaders only think of one thing when they get to power, how to fatten their bank accounts. Well, there isn't much I can do. I just pray that a time will come, someday, when Nigeria will become the true Jewel of Africa, where once again, foreigners would like to come relax and it's people would be taken into consideration in terms of spreading the wealth and not taken advantage of.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ever wanted to get free Facebook Followers & Likes?
    Did you know that you can get these AUTOMATICALLY & TOTALLY FOR FREE by registering on You Like Hits?

    ReplyDelete

For Guest Posts and Adverts, send an email to favourmoyse@gmail.com or call +2347038888290.

Contact Check!

  I remembered l have a blog today again. Not like today is the first day this has crossed my mind, but l decided to visit this site today a...