Monday, March 9, 2015

Scandal.





If you've not seen scandal you are sure missing a lot. Everyone needs to have a feel of Olivia Pope. And for those who has seen the movie, here are 6 quotes from the movie you shouldn't forget.

1.No one elected you! Youre not the president! You dont weigh in on foreign policy! Your opinion doesnt matter! You are the first lady. Your job is to plant gardens and decorate rooms and let them blog about your clothes. Youre ornamental, not functional. So, dont come into the oval and try to use your brain because no one cares. President Fitzgerald Grant


2. We are talking about the president of the United States. You wanna burn down his house, youre gonna have to burn down your own as well. Olivia Pope

3. I wasnt made to be the chief of staff. Do you know what I was made to be? I was made to be the president of the United States. I was made to lead the nation. I was made to ensure this countrys place in the world for generations to come. I wouldve been great at that. I have the stones. I have backbone. I have the will. I would have been a great president. But guess what? Im fairly short, and Im not so pretty, and I really like having sex with men. So instead of being president of this land that I love, I get to be the guy behind the president of the United States. And sure, I have power. I influence decisions. I help steer the country. But Ill never be in the history books. My name will never be on an airport or a doctrine. Being the guy behind the guy is as far as my road goes. Cyrus Beene

4.  I know she seems weak now, but she is smart and powerful. And smart, powerful women like Catalina dont just curl up and hide when theyve been wounded. They strike back by writing memoirs and appearing on talk shows and at benefits and red carpets, talking about womens rights in the developing world. And how babies were ripped from her arms by a ruthless dictator who cant run a family, much less a country. And then one day out of nowhere, shes not just the mother of your children anymore; shes a hero. And people everywherehere, your countrylove a hero This woman can be the mother of your
child or the face of your opposition. Olivia Pope

5.  Whats next? Whats next? Okay, heres what happens next: you resign from office now. Or Amanda goes on TV, tells her sad, sordid tale.
There are hearings, youre impeached, and you are forced to resign from office. Your vice presidenta moronic, right-wing nut job who thinks the Tea Party was founded to lower the yacht tax and who also seems to not quite understand that evolution isnt an idea but an actual fact, but who cares? We won the scary states in the election. Theyll have a party now that their Grand Wizard is president. Im pretty sure Ill never see a legal marriage and women will lose their right to choose, but hey, whatever. Were all Republicans, even if the new president will give Republicans a bad name.Youll leave in disgrace, go home to California, keep a low profile for a while, and then some fancy publishing house will pay you a fortune for a book, which youll write. Only it wont talk about what everyone really wants to know about. It wont talk about your sordid affair with a White House aide. Itll talk about policy and your thoughts on the economy, and it wont sell because no one cares about your thoughts on policy and the economy anymore because youre not the president anymore. What you are now is a joke on Letterman. Mellie, a lovely woman, ambitious and strong, and, well, quite wealthy in her own right, shes not gonna be circa 1998 Hillary on this. No, sirree. This is the 21st century. Shes gonna leave you, and shes gonna take your children with her, and everyone will
applaud her, from the Religious Right to the womens groups, because youre a philandering pig who had a child out of wedlock, and we all know its true because we heard the tape.Youll be alone in your house in Santa Barbara, listening to old records and telling the same story over and over again to the poor sap not smart enough to get out of being assigned to your Secret Service detail. Then one day, about, oh, three or four years from now, youll step into your bathroom, take out that revolver your father gave you when you were elected governor, youll put it in your mouth and youll blow the back of your skull off. Oprahs retired now, so I guess I have to do a post-funeral interview with Barbara Walters. Shes nice. But, ya know! You just go back to writing your own speech. Thats important. That matters. Cyrus Beene

6. Gay, I can work with. Gay, I could get elected. Gay, I could take all the way. Give me ten years, and I can make a gay president This? Single, celibate? No women or men anywhere?! No virility, no testosterone? No passion? Thats fatal Whens the last time a single man has been elected to the governors mansion in any state in the past forty years? People dont like a guy they cant place. Olivia Pope

Tags: Scandal, Shonda Rhimes.


Your comments are like butter to my bread.. Pleeeaaassssseeee don't starve me!!! Follow us on twiter HERE like our page on facebook HERE Share this post to your friends, families.enemies infact everyone. FMB loves you.

10 comments:

  1. Oooookkkkaaaayy Bubba.. I actually scratched my head after reading every single line in this post oh! Mbok, is scandal a book or a movie?! I mean if its a movie ehn, then how in heavens name did you extract all these lines?! my god you are a piece of work if that is the case oh... Turn up Turn up ladies and Gentlemen, i finally found this beautiful Ladies Blog... How do I know you are beautiful ba?! Trust me Favour, i am a beauty magnet **Winks.. and the crowd goes Yeeeaaaahhh mehn.. Hold still Bubba, sit tight, relax and grab a cushion, cause in the coming days yeah, amma gonna make unprotected mad love to your blog posts and the crowd goess... Uuuugggghhh..

    Cheers Bubba, i should have reciprocated the love you showed the Young and Confused blog earlier, but life happened.. lets make History together shall we?! E-hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahahhahahahahah @ duru you reli got me rotfwl.... ok!!!! scandal is a movie and how i got those lines?is my dirty littel secret o.. i'm a beauty magnet too.... does that mean we are in sync? welcome on board love. bear hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love these..
    I love scandal more

    ReplyDelete
  4. " Tell me Mr. President, what is the one thing in the world you can't live without? The one thing that if it were taken away from u you would do everything in your power to get back? V.P Andrew. SCANDAL SEASON 4. Team OLITZ

    ReplyDelete

For Guest Posts and Adverts, send an email to favourmoyse@gmail.com or call +2347038888290.

Contact Check!

  I remembered l have a blog today again. Not like today is the first day this has crossed my mind, but l decided to visit this site today a...