Sunday, March 22, 2015

How long does it take you to get over a breakup? find out here.






for those of you that don't know your zodiac sign , below is a brief summary and some of their characteristics

Aries - March 21 - April 19 Active, Demanding, Determined, Effective, Ambitious

Taurus -April 20 - May 20 Security, Subtle strength, Appreciation, Instruction, Patience

Gemini -May 21 - June 20 Communication, Indecision, Inquisitive, Intelligent, Changeable

Cancer  -June 21 - July 22 Emotion, Diplomatic, Intensity, Impulsive, Selective

Leo  -July 23 - August 22 Ruling, Warmth, Generosity, Faithful, Initiative

Virgo  -August 23 - September 22 Analyzing, Practical, Reflective, Observation, Thoughtful

Libra -September 23 - October 22 Balance, Justice, Truth, Beauty, Perfection

Scorpio -October 23 - November 21 Transient, Self-Willed, Purposeful, Unyielding

Sagittarrius -November 22 - December 21 Philosophical, Motion, Experimentation, Optimism

Capricorn -December 22 - January 19 Determination, Dominance, Perservering, Practical, Willful

Aquarius -January 20 - February 18 Knowledge, Humanitarian, Serious, Insightful, Duplicitous

Pisces -February 19 - March 20 Fluctuation, Depth, Imagination, Reactive, Indecisive


Your comments are like butter to my bread.. Pleeeaaassssseeee don't starve me!!! Follow us on twiter HERE like our page on facebook HERE Share this post to your friends, families.enemies infact everyone. FMB loves you.

Nosakhare favour osayuwamen

7 comments:

  1. Well, this is interesting. I didn't take zodiac signs as factor for moving on. Thanks for the info.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gosh am a pisces. Should I start crying? No! Am so consulting my ancestors on this matter.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Babe I'm pisces too o.. Buh I don't think dat tin is true.shebi u knw one of our strenghth is adaptability.. Oya chop kiss.. Don't cry again u hear

    ReplyDelete
  4. Always funny to me kinda.. I'm still tryna place if truly this zodiac tin works!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am an aquarius and it is already taking me 7 weeks. I call bullshit.

    ReplyDelete

For Guest Posts and Adverts, send an email to favourmoyse@gmail.com or call +2347038888290.

Contact Check!

  I remembered l have a blog today again. Not like today is the first day this has crossed my mind, but l decided to visit this site today a...