Monday, March 2, 2015

Lets talk dirty







 A few months  ago, oddly enough, I needed the bathroom, and I found one, a public bathroom, and I went into the stall, and I prepared to do what I'd done most of my life: use the toilet, flush the toilet, forget about the toilet. And for some reason that day, instead, I asked myself a question, and it was, where does this stuff go? And with that question, I found myself plunged into the world of sanitation --  sanitation, toilets and poop, and I have yet to emerge. And that's because it's such an enraging, yet engaging place to be.

To go back to that toilet, it wasn't a particularly fancy toilet,it wasn't as nice as the one at home. But it had a lockable door, it had privacy, it had water, it had soap, so I could wash my hands, and I did because I'm a woman and we do that.

I once saw a child doing open defecation in a popular city in Nigeria. Well, that little boy will not have washed his hands. He's barefoot. He'll run back into his house, and he will contaminate his drinking water and his food and his environment with whatever diseases he may be carrying by fecal particles that are on his fingers and feet.

Diarrhea is the second biggest killer of children worldwide, and you've probably been asked to care about things like HIV/AIDS or T.B. or measles, but diarrhea kills more children than all those three things put together. It's a very potent weapon of mass destruction. And the cost to the world is immense: 260 billion dollars lost every year on the losses to poor sanitation. I just can't explain it, we know about sanitation and diarrhoea but some peoples hygiene standards are so terrible.  Think about it. That little boy who's running back into his house, he may have a nice, clean fresh water supply, but he's got dirty hands that he's going to contaminate his water supply with.

In India now there's a campaign which persuades young brides not to marry into families that don't have a toilet. It's called "No Loo, No I Do."

Why exactly is favourmoyse  talking shit today? Oh well!!! Do you even know that poop can make your dinner? In Rwanda, they are now getting 75 percent of their cooking fuel in their prison system from the contents of prisoners' bowels. So these are a bunch of inmates in a prison in Butare. They're genocidal inmates, most of them, and they're stirring the contents of their own latrines, because if you put poop in a sealed environment, in a tank, pretty much like a stomach, then, pretty much like a stomach, it gives off gas, and you can cook with it. Have you heard of repoopulate ( a novel method of using feacal material to cure disease)

Why I don't expect my country to get here anytime soon as we are still battling with terrorist and indecisive about election dates. I do know one thing. You, me, all of us can decide to sanitize. I've watched so many kids die of diarhoea, I've had a gory experience as well.

Its simple. Wash your hands and talk shit.


Your comments are like butter to my bread.. Pleeeaaassssseeee don't starve me!!! Follow us on twiter HERE like our page on facebook HERE Share this post to your friends, families.enemies infact everyone. FMB loves you.




10 comments:

  1. OK Favour - Lets talk shit! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am happy to share you this Great News, am from Ca,USA for so many that have been affected with HIV/AIDS disease, dont border yourself or cry over it too long, you are to talk or text me directly to my cell number, because i have prepare a cure for it which the government and the state and find out to be true and working, try and text me now if you need a cure for your health now at my cell #240-348-2331, HIV CURE IS OUT FOR YOU, GET YOUR CURE NOW, email; Dr.patlogan@doctor.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. i was ever going to be HIV Negative again,Dr Olokum has given me reasons to be happy, i was HIV positive for 2years and all the means i tried for treatment was not helpful to me, but when i came on the Internet i saw great testimony about Dr Olokum on how he was able to cure someone from HIV, this person said great things about this man, and advice we contact him for any Disease problem that Dr Olokum can be of help, well i decided to give him a try, he requested for my information which i sent to him, and he told me he was going to prepare for me a healing portion, which he wanted me to take for days, and after which i should go back to the hospital for check up, well after taking all the treatment sent to me by Dr Olokum i went back to the Hospital for check up, and now i have been confirmed HIV Negative, friends you can reach Dr olokum on any treatment for any Disease he is the one only i can show you all up to, reach him on drolokumspelltemple@gmail.com or call +2348161554365

    ReplyDelete

  4. All thanks to Dr olokum, I am here to share a good testimony of my self on how i came in contact with a real herbalist who helped me. i appreciate everyone for taken their precious time to read my testimony, 6 months ago i was diagnosed of HIV, this means that 6months ago i was HIV positive when i told one of my good friend about this, she sympathized with me and then she said that she was going to help me out, she told me that we should do some research on the internet, we came across Dr olokum and my friend said that she has come across a lot about him and said that he is a real herbalist remedy to all illness, i was really surprised on this and confused as well, I was so speechless and quickly i contact him to help me and he prepared some herbs for me and send it across to me and he told me the way i was going to be taken the medicine which i did, and in the next 2 weeks i went to the hospital and they said that i am now hiv negative, i am very happy about this, when i contacted Dr olokum again to tell him the good result , i asked him how he was able to help me, and he said that he was gifted with it that he can cure illness like. call Dr olokum: +2348161554365 or email him via drolokumspelltemple@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm Lawton Fred, from New york, USA I can't stop thanking DR Worrior Africa for this Great thing that he has done in my life, I am so grateful to him, i was suffering from HIV virus for 11years, when i contacted DR Worrior Africa after reading the wonderful testimony that people has been sharing about him.
    I have being on medication and trying looking for cure to my ailment. I went through internet doctors and i contacted a Tradomedical/Traditional doctor named, Dr. Worrior Africa for help. He give me all his rules and regulations,that if he cured me that I should write about him on internet site and that is what I'm doing now. He assure me that he will cure me with his herbal medicine which he really did, and I'm now completely cured from HIV virus. What will i say rather than thanking him for saving me. Why suffering in silence when there is remedy to your diseases.Dr.Worrior Africa also specialize in curing the following disease:
    *HIV/Aids
    *Kidney failure
    *Arthritis
    *Diabetes
    *Hypertension
    *Stroke
    *Obesity
    *Infertility/Impotency
    *Cancer
    *Eye Problem
    *Skin Problem
    *Fibroid Tumor
    *Ulcer
    *Prostate Problem
    *Asthma
    *Weight Management
    *Gonorrhea/Staphylococcus
    *Candidie
    *Low sperm can
    *Weak erection
    *Weak ejaculation
    *Pile
    *Elephantiasis
    *Skin Infection
    *Paralysis e.t.c
    For more information contact Dr.Worrior Africa via email:(drworriorafrica@gmail.com), you can also call him on his mobile number +2348112276982

    ReplyDelete

For Guest Posts and Adverts, send an email to favourmoyse@gmail.com or call +2347038888290.

Contact Check!

  I remembered l have a blog today again. Not like today is the first day this has crossed my mind, but l decided to visit this site today a...