Sorry! Heart closed
I made up mind in first year never to have a boyfriend from my school for hilarious reasons and none of them had anything to do with my academics. Back in first year a lot of guys were coming after me and my friends but I refused to be the "new catch" I don't know if other people' felt the same way but I hardly care what people think.
1. I like my space and I still do. I could win an award for the roommate who hardly receive visitors and I'm totally okay with it. I'd rather meet a guy outside my hostel than allow you come to my room. Its weird I know.
2. The fear of been a cook for one Son of Adam. Love makes you do stupid things and I didn't think I was about to start putting food in flask for anyone nor going to help cook at weekends. Nah! Not me!
3. My anti - social life style. My life basically revolves around class - hostel - church - market - saloon. Any alteration in this schedule is hell for me. Imagine when Bobo will now say we should go out....
4. Distractions: I just didn't want the drama that comes with a relationship.
5. Love garden hang out. Ah! This one is story for another day.
6. I always loved long distance relationship. Yes! I dated o... But not anyone in my school. The thrill of seeing each other after 3-4 months was just it for me.
Even though I have grown past most of these in years but its still a challenge for me receiving visitors I just love staying in bed, pressing my phone, seeing movies and eating.
I'm I selfish?
Your comments are like butter to my bread.. Pleeeaaassssseeee don't starve me!!! Follow us on twiter HERE like our page on facebook HERE follow us on instagram HERE. Share this post to your friends, families.enemies infact everyone. FMB loves you.
Osayuwamen Favour Nosakhare