FRESHLY MADE HOME COOKIES
FLOUR - 500g
SUGAR - 200g
BUTTER - 250g
POWDERED MILK (OPTIONAL)
1. Put all the dry ingredients in a bowl i.e. the flour, sugar and powdered milk
2. Add butter and use finger tips to rub-in the butter until the mixture looks like crumbs
3. Add flavour of your choice; you could try making use of Rayner's Butter Scotch. lt tastes good in cookies.
3. Add water but you have to watch out for the water as the water must not be too much; the mixture should be like the one you get while making a meatpie.
4. Spread out on a table and roll out with a rolling pin
5. when you get an equal diameter and.thickness, place the cookies cutter and cut out (there are actually bigger cutter)
6. Oil the oven tray
7. Place the already cut out cookies inside the tray
8. Put in the oven
9. Now depending on the oven; can bake for like 40-45mins at about 120degree celsius.
Tags ;FMB,Eya .A.,Aj