Wednesday, January 8, 2014

How i spent my life before l lived it.

It was spring but it was summer I wanted
The warm days, and the great outdoors.

It was summer,but it was fall I wanted
The colorful leaves and the cool dry air.

It was fall, but it was winter I wanted
The beautiful snow and the joy of the holiday season.

I was a child, but it was adulthood I wanted
The freedom and they respect.

I was 20, but it was 30 I wanted
To be mature and sophisticated.

I was middle-aged,but it was 20 I wanted
The youth and the free spirit.

I was retired,but it was middle- aged I wanted
The presence of mind without limitations.

My life was over
But I never got what I wanted.

Tags ; FMB, Jason Lehman.

twitter handle ;@dahliadona

1 comment:

  1. Are you looking for free Twitter Followers?
    Did you know you can get these ON AUTOPILOT AND ABSOLUTELY FREE by using Like 4 Like?

    ReplyDelete

For Guest Posts and Adverts, send an email to favourmoyse@gmail.com or call +2347038888290.

Contact Check!

  I remembered l have a blog today again. Not like today is the first day this has crossed my mind, but l decided to visit this site today a...